CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

11th Wedding Anniversary Bliss

My husband and I have been married 11 years on the 6th. It has been sheer bliss and this weekend my husband treated me to a dinner like no other. This wasn't your typical wine and dine experience. He went all out! We both love ethnic foods and to taste different flavors of the world but this was a taste experience I won't soon be forgetting. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. I have descriptions of all of these dishes on my companion blog "Get Your Skinny On".
And now without further ado, the world-trained, 5 star chef's 6-course, gourmet meal:










And breakfast the next morning: plain nonfat yogurt, fresh seasonal berries, skim milk, freshly squeezed OJ and grapefruit juice, toast with butter and jam.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails