CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Really Busy Lady takes year and a half off from blogging. Kicks herself in butt repeatedly!!

*hanging head in shame*
I canNOT believe it's been a year and a half since I last posted! That is absolutely terrible of me.
However, I will add (as a plea of forgiveness from my devoted followers) that our little family has been fantastically busy!
Here is an update on what's gone down the last few months:


1. We decided to adopt and all our extra time was put into classes and meetings and searching for that perfect little spirit to bring home and make a part of our family.... and it paid off because we found him!! I can't post my own pics and videos yet, because technically, he's not ours for another couple weeks. But believe me, the second those adoption papers are signed the web is going to blow up with pics of our little man!! BUT- I can post this one of him from his aunt on the day he was born and this one from the photographer but that is all, legally.







2. We FINALLY finished our loft in downtown Durant and we couldn't be happier with it! All that hard work and those looonnggg hours paid off. What do you think? These are just the front half of the house. I have a million more pics!!












3. Jonathan and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary! In style, I might add...
We can't help but be goofballs!

We were headed to our favorite restaurant in the entire world, The Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas. This is our 4th year to go and we plan on many, many more!

Feois gras cinnamon sugar donuts for our first appetizer.

I have no idea what this was, but it was amazing!

Jonah crab wrapped in avocado topped with a segment of grapefruit and caviar with lemon and olive oil.

Seared diver scallops with caramelized fennel and fennel purée with an orange reduction

Quail with butternut squash purée and pomegranate reduction.

Veal with veal cheek and whole grains.

Caramelized apple with marscapone cream and vanilla ice cream.

Lemon and coconut macaroon, pistachio cookie tart with raspberry and 2 chocolate cookies. Yum!!
I die.


4. And last, but certainly not least, I was chosen in December 2010 to represent the state of Oklahoma in the 25th Annual Mrs. United States Pageant!!
I'll do a separate post about that, though! ;)

1 comments:

Halee said...

You BLOGGED!! Yea, so gald!! Keep going!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails